 Off-Topic / Fun / 10126
  K-wing construction pics

So some of my friends come over tonight. Miles is goin on about his new "upgraded" mp3 player. (URL) ask him how he got an upgrade and it turns out it's because he just dropped his old one and had to buy a new one. I'm laughing (because this thing (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

uh, what's the white/dkred/limegreen thing on the left of the pic on table? is that a new MOC? -paul (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9AAI6.BE2@lugnet.com... (...) That's the j-wing. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

My mocs have been subject to torment from my nephews. I have a moonbase and monorail setup and the big excitement is to have two monorails running at the same time with crashes and derailments. This induces screams of excitement. And of course the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

Hmm...yes. As your K-wing met it's match against Boddingtons, My Black Seas Baracuda fell victim to the power of Guiness during the party of '91. I wish I could retell the tale, but the details remain a little fuzzy to this day. Ahem. More recently (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

My Feisar anti-gravity racing craft MOC (based on the game Wipeout) had suffered greatly multiple times due to my own clumsiness. I can only imagine what my clumsiness has in store for the skyscraper I'm building. O_o (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)