 Off-Topic / Fun / 10122 (-5)
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Different kinds of plastic (one part bubble gum, one part silicone I think) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

hiho ok, I'll try. @Jake: Jake could you please contct me when you know what it will cost? So that we can talk about shipping and such things =) Andreas a new international lego-friendship maybe born =) "John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) LOL... but Jake signed this using his fan persona, suggesting that he's going to be paying for the poster on his own nickel. I think he's in for a bit of a surprise when he prices Kinko's printing large things for him... they are very spendy, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) kind (...) minifig. (...) Yes, actually. It might take a little while to work out the details in my head by I am definately going to make her gunship. The only thing I think will be really off, is the top hatch will need to be twice as large (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) scheme is perfect. I have got to try and make one of those even if it is only half as good. You have got to make her ship too that would rock any plans to do so? -James (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact