 Off-Topic / Fun / 10120
Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
I will probably just take it to a Kinko's or similar print shop. I know they
can print large poster size prints for relatively little cost. Can anyone
suggest any advice for Andreas in Germany?

Jake

Advice?  How about:
"Be real nice to Jake, say 'please', and maybe he will send you one..."

LOL... but Jake signed this using his fan persona, suggesting that he's
going to be paying for the poster on his own nickel. I think he's in for a
bit of a surprise when he prices Kinko's printing large things for him...
they are very spendy, or so I have found. 5 USD for an 8.5x11!