 Off-Topic / Fun / 10090
    Re: It's perfect! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Bad form, but I'm replying to my own message - 'cause I forgot to tie it into Star Wars. I did a quick study a couple of years ago on the AT-ST. If you check out the pictures from the movie, you can see that the AT-ST does indeed have a knee (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: It's perfect! —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Well, if this is indeed the case, then we should ask LEGO to give us a more accurate Special Edition AT-ST that has the correct working knee joints and such. Also, making octagonal pieces like in the side cannons in the picture that you posted (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)