 Off-Topic / Fun / 10024
  Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99

(...) That's okay, I *did* buy LEGO when those were still on the shelves, yet I passed them up! :-( (URL) only have a couple of the containers because of garage sales. They also had two baseplate lid containers, and both two and three green (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99

(...) That's the right kind of container, but I don't think that's the right set for what I have. Mine had just basic bricks in it, including a bunch of the yellow ones with eyes and smiles on them. I think that's where my red and yellow striped 33 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)