 Off-Topic / Fun / 10020
    Re: Herring —Erik Olson
   It's that time of year when I post of herring. Ekastor! On my second trip to the supermarket in Wisconsin with my niece to buy last minute items, I picked up a jar of herring. The selection was very poor, I was accused of being some kind of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Herring —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) You didn't get what you searched for? Must have been a red herring. Or maybe when you asked for more they didn't understand because they were hard of herring? If I just triggered a fishy-pun-fest, I'm gonna make like a grunion and run... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Herring —John Neal
   (...) Bruce, no need to get flipperant and caviar about poor Eric's tail. Eric-- no worries, it was just a fluke. -John (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)