 Off-Topic / Debate / 9985
  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

(...) Hi Eric. I agree to a point, but I use LegOS because I'm a programmer and I like getting dirty. And it does allow me to do things RCX code can't - I used it on my tower crane www.lugnet.com/~469/...towercrane so I could control both RCXs with (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)