 Off-Topic / Debate / 9975
  Re: Geology from Outer Space

(...) Actually it was originally called "Colossal cave" (by Willie Crowther). I only ever played it on a PDP 11/70 until I decided to learn Perl a couple of years ago - someday I'll get around to putting my Perl port of the original (350 pts) game (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Geology from Outer Space

(...) pts) (...) OK. No time like the present. You can find it at (URL) need advent.pl & advent.dat, which is the original data file unchanged. A couple of differences you should know about: 1. I implemented mixed case from the original upper case (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)