 Off-Topic / Debate / 9903
Re: Robert: Just another Troll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes:
Well your lame was pretty pathetic.  You shouldn't expect any more
than you're willing to give out yourself.
Hahaha.  You got ever worse - where's this cleverness you keep gloating
about?  A Mystic 8-Ball has better comebacks.  Concentrate and ask again.

Bobby, just answer just *one* question, ok?  Just *one*.  Here goes...what
is your point?

*shake* *shake* *shake*  ...OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD...

*shake* *shake* *shake*  ...REPLY HAZY, TRY AGAIN...

*shake* *shake* *shake*  ...VERY DOUBTFUL...

*shake* *shake* *shake*  ...I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I...

*shake* *shake* *shake*  ...YOU'RE UGLY AND YOUR MOTHER DRESSES YOU FUNNY
AND YOU STINK AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND I KNOW I'M REALLY KEEN AND
EPIGRAMMATIC HEY WATCH ME PROVE IT, AND, AND, AND, SO THERE, UM, NYAH, AND
BY THE WAY YOU'RE DUMB...

Hey, you're right, compared to Robert the Mystic 8-Ball gives you a slightly
more fulfilling conversation.  ;-)

I think maybe I missed a meeting, I didn't know we were flaming
against one another.
I think I missed that same meeting - why are you flaming *everyone*?  I'm
for one sick of it.  Basically, I'm dishing out to you what you have been
doing to everyone else.

Bruce, perhaps that's where you went wrong.  He's been feeding on your
negative responses, kinda like some sort of psychic leech.  Don't give him
the satisfaction of trying to engage him; he can't keep the pace so he loves
to use hit-and-run tactics.  And trying to hit back just fuels him.  If you
don't give him the energy, the best he can do is run barking around our feet
and nip annoyingly at our ankles.

Of course, my messages are providing him some twisted satisfaction as well,
though I think I'm done with this.

Cheers,
- jsproat