 Off-Topic / Debate / 99
  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <365050B8.986B64AC@c...AM.com>... (...) Only if you don't bother to take the time to do it right, my programs, when I finish them(1) are very elegant, true there are some wierd things about the structure but hey, I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

Try Borland C++ Builder 3. Version 1 does have some quirks, but v3 is much better. C++ in a RAD environment. Very VB-like in you place everything on forms, and create the UI extremely fast. The Standard version should be available for $99 which (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

Sounds intresting but, I just shelled out a ton of money for Visual Studio 6.0, not in the mood to buy anything else right now(1). Plus I have a strong disagreement with Borland, I just plain out don't like them, I prefer MS products(2) myself. Plus (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)