 Off-Topic / Debate / 9894
Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 17:25:32 GMT

Robert wrote:

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 02:49:49 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes:
*sigh*...just...nevermind, my intellect has obviously been wasted
here.  : \

It's times like this when I wish we could score articles as "Troll" and
"Obvious ego autoflagellation" like on Slashdot...  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

I have not even BEGUN to inflate my ego!  I can produce devastating
walls of text in my sleep the likes of your puny brain has yet to
comprehend!    `, Þ

Robert

So why you just don't cut your holly book into two slices, and put your
intellect between them and shove it all together to your holly hole,
instead just losing your holly time here?

If you want to debate, than debate till the end, if you don't have
anything to say that worth, than shut up, immediately, without wasting
any much time advertising your  holly intellect.

Selçuk