 Off-Topic / Debate / 9889
    Re: Common ground in science/Bible debate —Steve Lane
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes: I guess basically it'd be like as soon as (...) I think if you we're a god you'd only do everything in an infinite number of combinations ONCE! I doubt even a god could do everthing in every (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Common ground in science/Bible debate —Robert Bevens
   (...) Hmmm, yeah the concept of time I guess kinda throws things off. I mean maybe our entire "existence" really only lasted a brief milisecond for God himself, while for us we experience the time at a snails pace. That might also explain the whole (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)