 Off-Topic / Debate / 9872
    Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)) —Robert Bevens
   (...) Oh really, how so? (...) Oh, and whose logistic standards would those be? I'm partial to Copi and Cohen's work myself. You do realize that logic isn't exactly something written in stone, right son? (...) Ahh but that's putting it into your (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)) —Robert Bevens
   Oops, in case anyone caught it I sorta used the f word in my last post, I didn't mean to do that, I have since applied a filter in my Lugnet spell checker which will alert me to it if it happens again. Again I apologize to anyone who has been (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)