 Off-Topic / Debate / 9857
Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes:

Yeah, you're
right, I'm wrong.  That's what you're really looking for isn't it
James?  No need to feel ashamed if it is, I have no problems in
letting you believe I'm wrong and you're right.

There no reason to say this except to let him know that you don't really
believe he's right and your wrong, i.e. you *do* have a problem letting him
believe you're wrong and he's right.

Bruce