 Off-Topic / Debate / 9851
    Language Barrier —Dave Schuler
   (...) No fair claiming "non-native speaker" status--your English is better than some of my coworkers, and at least as good as most of us here. I'm always taken aback when someone from outside the US reveals that he or she isn't a native speaker, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Language Barrier —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Thanks for the nice compliment Dave, but I know what I'm..:-) Actually, typing a message is much more easy since I can review what I've just said, but I'm really bad especially while speaking..:-( By the way, all of you have a great share in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)