 Off-Topic / Debate / 9834
    Re: Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Yep, you are taking this way too personally. If you want to answer my email personally and discuss it, fine. Bruce (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" —Daniel Jassim
   Well, my dear friend, all I can say is watch and enjoy the "Cosmos" series and tell me if he said "billions and billions." I can only repeat that Sagan said he was misquoted for using that phrase in the "Cosmos" series, that he wouldn't use such a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" —Daniel Jassim
   This is my final post regarding Carl Sagan and the "billions and billions" stuff. By the way, in "Cosmos" Sagan does say "billions upon billions." Anyway, this quote comes from Chapter 1 of Sagan's book "Billions and Billions": I never said it. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)