 Off-Topic / Debate / 977
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:19:18 GMT

James Brown wrote:
Do you realize how bigoted that sentence is?

Oh dear you've decided to use the word bigot, now the debate gets
stupid.

You are bigoted because you are intolerant of the opinion I have
expressed here.

*** THIS DISCUSSION HAS NOW BEEN TERMINATED ***
*** SEE REPLY TO JAMES BROWN'S POST ***
Neither you, nor anyone else, excluding Todd & Suzanne, have any right to
terminate a conversation in this forum.(1)

You suggested terminating this discussion, I did a concluding statement
and you wouldn't let it lie - I thought LUGNET was civilised now I know
it's no different to the slagging match of RTL.

1: Besides, I can cite numerous examples which prove, (in a legal sense, as
opposed to a scientific sense) that conversations in .debate only die when they
have been beaten to death with a stick. ;-)

But since discussions are only words and so are unaffected by a stick
but I know you was not being literal :-)

I'm off to the Yugoslav discussion.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170