 Off-Topic / Debate / 9750
  Re: Spy plane (was: Why is religion so hot?)

(...) Right. Thanks. Is that 'common' as in 'used by the common folk?' by the way? No, must stop it. :) (...) I learned something today. Marvellous. Anyway, I just wanted to change the subject as I'm sick of this whole religion/flat earth/new (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Spy plane (was: Why is religion so hot?)

(...) And they say that understated humour is lost on the Internet...;) (...) I'm not sure what's patriotic or not patriotic about any of that. Partisan, perhaps, and occasionally pedestrian. ;) best Lindsay (Besides, you can just look at the old (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)