 Off-Topic / Debate / 9739
    Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Jennifer Clark
   (...) While I am flattered by your attribution of devious directed obfuscation, unfortunately I must confess to not being as clever as all that in this matter - I've not knowingly changed the subject line in any of the messages I've replied to. That (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS") —Robert Bevens
   (...) It's probably using the reference header to sort them instead of the subject. Just out of curiosity, what news reader are you using? Seems odd that it should randomly put spaces into the subject line. o_O (...) Gee, PKB lames, have ye reached (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)