 Off-Topic / Debate / 9605
Re: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years of TLC's Frustration with "LEGOS")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 04:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Low writes:

Does God have a name for God? follow up in off-topic.debate if you dare...

Who knows?? But God (if it exists) probably has another "entity" that it looks
up to, and chances are it's not called "God". Of course, this assumes that
"looks" and "up" actually have some kind of meaning in God's environment...

ROSCO