 Off-Topic / Debate / 9577
  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) "and who's going to be president, Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle Dumber" (Ani Difranco) Since I sit _far_ to the left, I don't much care for either one of the mainstream US parties (not though it really matters, since I am a Canadian, and have no (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Leaving aside the linear political analysis (see Larry's post here: (URL) and more below), one explanation of this phenomenon is quite interesting. Say there's a scale with 0 as far Left as possible in a system, and 100 as far Right. A Leftist (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)