 Off-Topic / Debate / 9569
  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) No, you love to shoot off your mouth about politics (in inappropriate areas) but can't stand it when someone calls you on it. That you don't care for me simply because I pointed out an inaccuracy is par for the course for you. Anything you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Bruce: This comment isn't specifically about you, and I mean nothing personal, but why not take the flame-fests off-line? These grudge-matches that flare up come across as really childish. james (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) Did just that. Bruce (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)