 Off-Topic / Debate / 9512
  Re: Who does W. Love? BIG OIL!!!

(...) I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't demonstrated, here or in Texas, that he's one of those kinds of politicians yet. (...) That would be better than selling "nucular" technology to foreign enemies for campaign (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who does W. Love? BIG OIL!!!

(...) He's demonstrated in two big ways so far that he's not the President he was campaigning to be. The "Uniter-not-a-divider" has rammed far-Right policy and cabinet appointments down the throat of bipartisanship, and now he's backed off a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Who does W. Love? BIG OIL!!!

(...) He's been pretty much a straight corporate shill. Nor does he care the slightest about California voters, just corporate profit. I'm not surprised at any of this, but I am surprised at the people in denial about it both before the election and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)