 Off-Topic / Debate / 9428
    Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today —Steve Bliss
   (...) It's been that way for as long as I can remember. And I can remember a fair way back. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today —Dave Schuler
   (...) It's kind of like "everyone does things their own way," which is clear noun/pronoun disagreement. These colloquialisms have been around for at least decades and will no doubt ultimately be absorbed into "correct" American English. Still, for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)