 Off-Topic / Debate / 9375
Re: Moon Landing Hoax
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:
Thursday on Fox (9pm/8 Central) they are presenting a one hour program on
why the moon landing was a hoax. They claim to have new evidence! See,
proof! They wouldn't show it if it wasn't true!

This is why I love FOX.  They arn't afraid of telling the truth and exposing
government conspiracies.  I hear that they are working right now on "The Earth
really is flat" to be followed up by "We are the Center of the Universe".
Nice, wholesome, quality TV for the whole family.

Eric Kingsley