 Off-Topic / Debate / 9368
9367  |  9369
Subject:
Just finished....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:29:38 GMT

...Formatting my hard drive.  Hence I am just now recovering and lost
track of the messages that I was involved in with the Creation/Evolution
debate. Anyhow I think I read most of them on the web interface and I
don't really have much to say in reply as far as that goes - everyone
knows where I stand.

I think everyone in this debate was quicky wearying of it, and most will
agree it was pretty close to coming to an end in the very near future.

I hope nobody is left with any hard feelings (BTW, nobody changed my
opinions/beliefs or anything like that just in case you're wondering -
and as far as I know nobody changed on account of my argument - not that
that was my intent).  I did not mean to offend or hurt anyone, so please
accept my apologies if this is the case.

Hrmmm.....interesting I think I posted a similar message to this one a
few weeks back :)

--~~--
Tim Culberson
http://echofx.itgo.com