 Off-Topic / Debate / 9277
  Re: Support for a 'young' earth.

(...) Well it's nice that you bring that up....what is it about evolution that you DO believe exactly? (...) Jeepers Bruce! At least Ross showed me where I could find counter-arguments! Not only do you not cite a source you just throw a couple (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for a 'young' earth.

(...) I'm neither into biochemistry or microbiology, so I have no great opinion on the matter. Or were you refering to evolution in general? (...) Look at your statements: they don't say that anything is impossible - simply put, they do not argue (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)