 Off-Topic / Debate / 901
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:00:45 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote:

If any person attempts to or does impose his
will on another by using force of any kind, such as a fist, a big stick, a
gun, a bomb, a missile or any type of weapon it is WRONG.

So, should we assume that taxation, in any form other than optional user
fees, by your definition is evil?  (If so, we agree.)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA