 Off-Topic / Debate / 8949
  Re: Why not Both?

(...) Do you in fact interpret the Bible literally? All of it? So we *are* mustard seeds in fact and not in metaphor? What about the contradictions; do you interpret those literally, too? Dave! (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why not Both?

(...) If you want a debate on Biblical meanings and literal interpretations, perhaps another thread would be appropriate. Here I'm working from the question of Genesis, evolution and origins. Sorry, but I don't have more time than that. -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)