 Off-Topic / Debate / 8890
Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
Now, I'm a bit confused - you've replied to my post without quoting any of
my new material - what are you referring to ??

The deeper quotes that I left

Is this "question" you're referring to in the above paragraph the question of
abiogenesis (my 2.) or what???

your 2.

++Lar

Ok -Jon