 Off-Topic / Debate / 8887
    Re: Problems with science and metaphysics —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I agree that religion isn't necessarily wrong - though it would seem the conflicting claims of the religions, not to mention the sects within the religions would indicate that somebody *is* wrong somewhere! But then again, maybe every one of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with science and metaphysics —David Eaton
   (...) I perfectly agree, as was my point, I think-- it's not NECESSARILY wrong, but I *think* it's wrong based on what I've seen... (...) That's kinda what I thought might be happening-- I.E. I'm taking the absolutest of theoretical arguments, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with science and metaphysics —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) No, it's universal because any advanced (I'm speaking extra-terrestrial) society is going to come up with the exact same rules. Different languages, different morals, different outlooks, different values, but the math will be the same. Bruce (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)