 Off-Topic / Debate / 887
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 03:05:23 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Duane Hess <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote:
What NEED do you have for a gun? I will concede that a Doberman as well as
other breeds of canine can be dangerous. There are now laws which restrict
them too, but that isn't a Constitutional issue now is it?

Nope.  I don't remember an amendment about dogs.

Of course if one got down to it, one could make a constitional issue of it
since the Bill of Rights specifically indicates that it is not the sole
enumeration of rights. It is an enumeration of the rights considered so
important that they must be spelled out.

Frank