 Off-Topic / Debate / 8843
  Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism

(...) I don't think that there is anything wrong with attributing a pithy and apropos idea to a fictional character... in reality the attribution is to the author. As long as people know that, no harm, no foul. It may not be appropriate to do so for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism

How appropriate that you and I had nothing else to do on a Sat evening! -Jon :-O) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)