 Off-Topic / Debate / 8735
Re: Theory vs. practice (was Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:12:02 GMT

I _feel_ the contrary. I have promised many times to leave LP alone - if he
does the same with me.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you willing to set aside your snide remarks?

However, I feel he just can't resist taking a shot at
me. Look at this thread – the message he just replied to is 4 weeks old!

After Scott beat me up for not answering it. Not just once or twice, either.

Make up your mind, Scott, did you want it answered or not?

++Lar

Larry,
It goes without saying that there many questions which on which I’d like to
hear you opinions. Such as:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8715

When I re-stated again the question to you the other day, I expected, not
unreasonably(?), you to answer it within the context of the thread we were
in. You did not do that.

This is the text I refer to:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8203

It appears to me that you are now saying that I may have more actual
freedoms than you in the areas that I assert – but your hypothetical
freedoms are stronger?