 Off-Topic / Debate / 8703
    Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant)) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Who is it that you think is out of shape and middle aged? Similarly, who is it that you think only has pistols? In the US, it is easy to acquire military ordnance that "fell of a truck." While I have never engaged in such transactions, of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant)) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Me for one. :) (...) Yes - but that is illegal. (...) It really is a worry. Neadless to say, some of your civilian countrymen have a history of exporting these weapons to murderers across the globe. (...) Tell that to the Kurds. Tell that to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)