 Off-Topic / Debate / 8692
    Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant)) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Is it your assertion then, that the changes in government in states such as the DDR, Poland, Czechoslovokia, Hungary, etc. had nothing whatever to do with guns, that is, that they were completely non violent, and no guns or weapons anywhere in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        (canceled) —Scott Arthur

        Re: guns, guns, guns (was: demographics (was: My Gun Control Rant)) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Larry, reply to my whole message please. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)