 Off-Topic / Debate / 867
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 11:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

Know Your Customer is about all transactions of amounts over a certain
amount - which is the lifeblood of a brokerage firm - it would have a major
impact of the industy which is why we were in the process of designing courses
for our traders/brokers to ensure that the tracking requirements were met.

I forgot the most important point:

Those transactions are completed 99% of the time via wire transfer from bank
accounts - that is the reason that brokerages would be required to track the
transactions.