 Off-Topic / Debate / 8645
  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) I hate to continue an argument when people start getting personally offended (a it seems you may be Scott), but I have to add my .02 to Larry here. What (I think) Larry is saying is that we've discussed the point that yes, bullets do ricochet, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Don't worry about me, I'm pretty think skinned. I know Larry tries to wind me up at times; I don't mind as, in my eyes, it only makes him look silly. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)