 Off-Topic / Debate / 8591
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:18:37 GMT

OK. So who is in the next room? Your kids? Your dog? Your neighbours?

What is your argument....please think about what you've
said....obviously you will analyze that whenever you are in the
situation.  At what point did Larry mention he would fire at any
criminal no matter what the cost....I think you're aware of the layout
of your home and if your child is behind the criminal you're not going
to shoot.

... and what if the bullet bounces off the washing machine?

  Then your washing machine must be heavily armor-plated, considering the
ammunition Lar uses.  Otherwise the slug will go through the washing machine
or any other appliance in the house.

     Dave!