 Off-Topic / Debate / 8554
  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) But I think it is that way because there are no/little guns. I am pretty sure I have seen no more than 5-10 non-military guns in my 32 years here. All those 5-10 were in the hands of the police. Scott A (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) How can you say that? What would the presence/absence of guns have to do with the social situation. There are no guarantees that government will not "turn bad". What I'm saying is that IF the social situation WERE to turn bad, you might (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) The criminals are not armed (mostly), so the police do not need them. (...) What? Tony Blair goes mad, and the army supports him - I doubt it. What would his aim be? (...) Have you been watching Rambo? Scott A (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)