 Off-Topic / Debate / 8509
Re: My Gun Control Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:
Dave Low wrote:

If you want to own a machine that is
explicitly designed to kill someone, I think you should have to register it.

What a device is _primarily_ designed to do and what one does with it,
in my mind, are two very different things.

True, but it doesn't matter.  Guns are not designed to kill people.  That's
just reactionary liberal disarmament garbage.  Guns are
designed to sell.

Chris