 Off-Topic / Debate / 850
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:19:23 GMT

While murder certainly is a violent crime, its not the only one, or even
the most important one (not to the victim, but to society as a whole...
it certainly sucks for the victim)...

*LOL*

Larry, you do have a way with words

I really have to stop. I just can't help it though. This debate changes
no ones' opinion and just gets everyone annoyed. Let's debate about why
TLG is wrong headed to increase the level of violence enablement in
their toys instead. Toy guns are much more evil than real ones.

I do agree with you on the TLG reference though.

Duane