 Off-Topic / Debate / 8488
  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) WHOA! Hold on one Second here.....I'm still debating the original issue - that is that gun control will do absolutely nothing to stop crime ---- I fully agree that guns are often used as weapons because they are in fact so effective...no doubt (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Well there are restriction on knife sales and use in the UK, but that is another issue. (...) Guns are intended to kill. They offer a user a rather remote way to kill a person in an instant. No struggle. No blood on the user. Just death. Scott (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)