 Off-Topic / Debate / 8387
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 04:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I wonder if Todd would find it as funny as you seem to?  I certainly don't
think it ought to be in o-t.fun - kindly take it to the appropriate forum
for this kind of discussion.

I think Todd would be smart enough to figure out that somebody changed the
newsgroup in the reply thread and that I simply didn't realize it.  So yes,
he'd probably find that funny - I mean, the laugh's on me!  Which is
something you didn't seem to realize I was acknowledging in my humorous
response.

I'm directing this back to debate, which is exactly where your response
should have been (Ahhhhhhh, it's so fun to point out the pot is calling the
kettle black).  For someone who is lacking a sense of humor, you sure are a
funny guy!
;-)

Bruce

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Bruce Schlickbernd <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Wilson writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...
Here, I'll start again in hopefully a less confrontational manner and • try
and make clear my position.

Did you realise this is in .fun, Bruce?

Kevin

Ummmmm, errrrr, of course!  I planned it that way - yeah, that's the • ticket!
It was a subtle commentary on debates about Christianity in general.  Glad
you caught the wry humor - I wondered if anyone would appreciate it.

Bruce

_
:-0  (Edvard Munch's The Scream)
-