 Off-Topic / Debate / 835
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:15:31 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 14:06:59 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

That may be the apparent proximate cause, but the real cause lies
deeper.

Oh, Larry.  You're not going to fall back on that tired "personal
responsibility for personal actions" argument again, are you?  When will
you understand that the *government* is responsible for all our actions, or
the companies who sold us dangerous material?  It's not our own fault.  If
our children turn out bad, it has nothing to do with the parents.  After
all, they did the best they could, right?

Personally, I think it's time to move to Mars and start over.

Steve
--
I just suffer from lastword-itis as badly
as the rest of us do.

I don't.