 Off-Topic / Debate / 8295
  Re: Nature of man (was Re: Problems with Christianity)

(...) (I'll give a more logical breakdown below, but first:) Omnipotent= Can do anything, by the definition you are using. "grant free will" falls under the catagory of anything last I checked. (...) Ok. Let's specifically break out this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nature of man (was Re: Problems with Christianity)

(...) I think "not a single christian in here" is pretty strong. But I'll go "very few in here and proportionally even less in the general population". The only christian *here* i've seen explicitly acknowledge (and integrate into their arguments) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nature of man (was Re: Problems with Christianity)

(...) I'm a stubborn old goat, sometimes. Found the cite. --> You can have whatever opinions you want. It ain't my place (or anyone else's) to say otherwise. I will also make judgement calls (of others) based on my moral code - I just won't claim (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)