 Off-Topic / Debate / 8150
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:36:41 GMT

You are wasting my time Larry.

To have this charge come from you, the premier time waster of the entire
.debate group, as everyone knows, is so laughable as to be beneath any
further response.

conveniently delete text to suite _your_ point.

We've had this discussion before, I am not going to reply to every snipe and
ill formed blather you make. Get over it.

This discussion is about a
point I raised -

Funny, when I follow the reference chain back, I find that you were
responding to me, (http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8038 in which
you tried to put words in my mouth about the state vs. society) rather than
the other way round. You can dodge all you want but my point stands. The US
has stronger theoretical rights protection than the UK.

do me the decency of answering it, rather than raising
issues of your own - or deliberately misenterpreting me. I have no problem
putting you straight on your views below

Well, in fact you *do* have a problem putting me straight because you can't
debate worth a darn and you can't stay on track and you can't refute my point.

– but I refuse to do so when you
continually delete my points.

Good. Then this subthread is over. Thanks for playing.

Perhaps you should have refused to make a fool of yourself several posts
earlier and saved a lot of bother.

++Lar