 Off-Topic / Debate / 815
  Re: New Web Page

On Thu, 13 May 1999 15:34:45 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) This is getting close to what I was trying to say. Which Mike has decided to close off to, rather than trying to understand what was meant, and blow everything (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Well, so much of everything else you said was complete and utter crap that I guess I didn't have the energy to read your mind instead of reading what you wrote. Sorry, but that lead-in (if you support the right to own a gun you must think the (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)