 Off-Topic / Debate / 8147
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 06:57:16 GMT

SRC wrote in message ...

When we turn away from God and focus instead on ourselves - what we
want - what feels good to us - that's selfishness.  The dramatic increase
in divorce, drug abuse, STDs, theft, abortion, murder, adultery,
homosexuality, lying, assault, child and/or spouse abuse, etc. is the
result and the evidence.

One interesting thing about reading .debate is you sure see the "other" side
of other people on here.

Feh!

Kevin