 Off-Topic / Debate / 8121
    Re: Problems with Christianity —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes: [The pope's] (...) Fascinating! Can you provide a cite? Maybe the pope is catholic(1) after all :-) 1 - in the secular meaning of catholic ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Bill Farkas
     (...) I heard it twice on the radio, but yes, I will try to find a print citation of it later today. Right now I'm off to Seattle for my first official LUG meeting! Can't believe it! Bill (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Bill Farkas
   (...) Here's what I found, I believe this is what the radio program was referring to: (URL) particular, the second paragraph. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but that's what all the hallaballoo is about. Bill (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Problems with Christianity —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) When I read this: In today's general audience address, the Pope said: "All the righteous on earth, even those who do not know Christ and his Church and who, under the influence of grace, seek God with a sincere heart, are ... called to build (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)